The University of Luxembourg is looking for a:
Project Manager (M/F)
Specialised in Procurement
- Ref.: AC-50010829
- Fixed-term contract, 12 months. Renewable.
- Employee status
The University of Luxembourg is currently looking for a Business Project Manager with an interest in commercial and negotiation to reinforce the Procurement team. The office is reinforcing the need to support internal stakeholders. Your main mission will consist in analysis of tender commercial proposals and guide the stakeholders through newly created procurement processes.
As Business Project Manager, you will have the opportunity to acquire skills that are necessary in order to support the implementation of Procurement rules and practises aligned to public procurement legal obligations. You will work in close cooperation with the business Key Users and ensure that their buying project is on track and supported.
- Assist the stakeholder in all public procurement tender steps
- Connect with the legal department
- Harmonize and organize the tender cycles by categories and commodities
- Follow and develop Procurement processes
- Assist in analysis and improvement of new developed Procurement SAP (MM)
- Assist in setting up activity dashboards
- Prepare and update all tender analysis material
- Monitor procurement activity progress and report issues
- Master degree in Economy, Finance. Business School profile is an advantage,
- Detail oriented and able to work in a team environment
- Curious, autonomous and motivated
- Outstanding communication skills
- Experience with data architecture and reporting tools
- Excellent command of Excel – knowledge of Business Intelligence tools is an advantage
- Attention to Details
- Communication Skills – Verbal/Written/Presentation
- Problem Solving/Creativity
- Customer Service Oriented
- Fluent in English and French, knowledge of German will be an advantage
You will work in a dynamic international environment.