The University of Luxembourg is an international, multilingual research University.
The University of Luxembourg is seeking to appoint within its Human resources department a
Human Resources Partner (m/f)
- Ref: AC- 130005
- Permanent contract, 40h/week
- Employee status
The HR Partner initiates, develops, implements and advises an assigned internal client group within an academic environment on HR-related issues and practices to accompany people management as well as organisational questions.
His/her specific responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Accompany the decision makers concerning organisational development and all people management topics (e.g. interpersonal relationships, conflict management, staffing, labor law)
- Clarify organizational needs and translate them into appropriate HR actions and solutions
- Acting as partner for implementation and realisation of change processes
- Advise in HR tools, instruments and best practices
- Supporting the implementation and development of HR processes
- Taking on various operational activities in regard to recruitment, selection, integration and employee mobility
- Ensuring execution of administrative actions supporting the application and implementation of HR processes and employment conditions
- Minimum 7 years experience in a Human Resources related environment
- Master degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Economics, or a related discipline
- Advanced knowledge of the principles and practices of HR management
- High ability to mediate between different perspectives
- Diplomacy and excellent communications skills
- Team player with a mature personality
- Solution oriented attitude
- Experience from an international environment is considered as an asset
- Excellent knowledge of Luxembourgish labor law is considered as an asset
- Ability to cope with a varied number of different tasks and topics related to HR
- Excellent knowledge in English, German and French, Luxembourgish would be an advantage
- A large variety of HR topics in an international environment
- Dynamic growing organisation
Please apply online as soon as possible via the below link:
Only candidates having applied via our official online system will be considered for this position.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
The University is an equal opportunity employer.